A MacPass card is the card that was issued to you previously that will be phased out and replaced with MacPass sticker tags by December 31, 2020. A MacPass card can be used in any lane by pulling up and tapping the card on the external prox reader. The MacPass sticker tag can be used by driving up to the toll booth. As you approach the toll booth, an antenna in the canopy reads the MacPass sticker tag and with a positive balance and an active status the gate will open and allow you to drive through.
- MacPass windshield stickers remain free until July 1
- As traffic increases and delays return, Mackinac Bridge Authority asks customers to be patient
- April 2020 Traffic Report
- 2020 Mackinac Bridge Walk suspended
- Update - Ways to view and comment on May 13 Mackinac Bridge Authority special meeting