A MacPass card is the card that was issued to you previously that will be phased out and replaced with MacPass sticker tags by December 31, 2020. A MacPass card can be used in any lane by pulling up and tapping the card on the external prox reader. The MacPass sticker tag can be used by driving up to the toll booth. As you approach the toll booth, an antenna in the canopy reads the MacPass sticker tag and with a positive balance and an active status the gate will open and allow you to drive through.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, Mackinac Bridge Authority will not accept cash transactions starting Saturday
- Mackinac Bridge painting project wins third award
- Mackinac Bridge Authority suspends driver assistance program to help slow the spread of COVID-19
- Mackinac Bridge painting project wins second award
- October, November and December 2019 Traffic Report