The Mackinac Bridge Authority switched toll systems in September 2019. Although the current MacPass system does allow MacPass cards to be used they will no longer be accepted after December 31, 2020. Customers will need to get their MacPass stickers before then.
- Existing customers do not need to open a new account. They can add a sticker tag to their existing MacPass account.
- You can have as many stickers as you need on your account. They are $1.00 each and you will need vehicle information for each sticker.
- Opening a new account is $80.00 (deposit) + $7.00 (admin fee) + $1.00 (for each sticker).
- Customers can stop in our office 24/7 to get their MacPass sticker tags. To do so you will need plate, make, model, color and year for each vehicle.
- Customers can also order MacPass sticker tags online by logging into their account.
- To log into your MacPass account follow these steps:
Visit website https://macpass.mackinacbridge.org
Select Activate Web Access from bottom right corner of home screen
Enter your account number, next
Enter your email address on account, submit
Look for your email that lets you set up your username and password