Posted on October 24th, 2019The Mackinac Bridge Authority (MBA) has found its new chief bridge engineer: longtime Assistant Bridge Engineer Julie Neph. Neph, who has been with the MBA for the majority of her career, will begin her new role on Nov. 3. “I’m thrilled to see Julie in the chief engineer position,” said MBA Execut… Read More
Posted on October 8th, 2019Kim Nowack, Executive Secretary of the MBA, reported today that 639,291 vehicles crossed the Mackinac Bridge during the month of August compared to 608,996 in 2018.
For the month of August, traffic was up 5.0% and fare revenue was up 3.8% compared to last year.
The Mackinac Bridge Authority has scheduled a substanti… Read More
- As traffic increases and delays return, Mackinac Bridge Authority asks customers to be patient
- April 2020 Traffic Report
- 2020 Mackinac Bridge Walk suspended
- Update - Ways to view and comment on May 13 Mackinac Bridge Authority special meeting
- Special meeting May 13 to discuss Annual Bridge Walk