Posted on June 30th, 2016Gov. Rick Snyder today announced the reappointments of Barbara Brown of St. Ignace and Patrick “Shorty” Gleason of Davison to the Mackinac Bridge Authority. Housed in the Michigan Department of Transportation, the seven-member Mackinac Bridge Authority is responsible for the maintenance and operation of… Read More
- Major traffic backups averted during Mackinac Bridge Walk closure, but still room to improve
- Planning to cross the Mackinac Bridge on Labor Day?
- Less than a week to go: Mackinac Bridge Authority finalizing plans for the Annual Bridge Walk
- Text alerts available for Mackinac Bridge annual walk
- Two weeks to go: Getting the word out on the Mackinac Bridge closure to public traffic during annual bridge walk