MacPass customers now have access to their account online. New and existing customers can now make payments, order cards, download statements, and so much more.
Visit the MacPass website to set up your account.
1. Select the “Sign Up Now” tab.
2. Sign up for the card that works best for you.
1. Select the “My Account” tab.
2. Select “Click here to get started” under notes.
3. Enter you account number (first five numbers on card) and zip code associated with your account to receive a temporary password.
4. Use the temporary password received via email.
Note: You will need an email linked to the account. If you do not have an email on account email DorenbeckerC@Michigan.gov or call 906.643.1319.
If you have any questions or are having trouble logging in, email DorenbeckerC@Michigan.gov.