Posted on August 11th, 2017Renewing your driver license or getting new registration tags at a Michigan Secretary of State (SOS) branch this month? The Mackinac Bridge Authority (MBA) hopes you’ll pick up some information about the ann… Read More
Posted on September 1st, 2016Gov. Rick Snyder will lead the expected 40,000 walkers across the 5-mile span beginning at 7 a.m. Monday, Sept. 5. Walkers can start across the bridge up until 11 a.m., and buses are available to bring walkers from Mackinaw City to St. Ignace for $5. All details on the walk are available on the Mackinac Bridge Authority… Read More
Posted on September 2nd, 2014Approximately 30,000 walkers crossed the Mackinac Bridge on a Labor Day this year. Prior to the walk, 350 runners celebrated the Pure Michigan FIT campaign and hit the bridge deck to promote and encourage healthy physical activity in communities throughout Michigan. Executive Secretary Bob Sweeney said, “The… Read More
- Major traffic backups averted during Mackinac Bridge Walk closure, but still room to improve
- Planning to cross the Mackinac Bridge on Labor Day?
- Less than a week to go: Mackinac Bridge Authority finalizing plans for the Annual Bridge Walk
- Text alerts available for Mackinac Bridge annual walk
- Two weeks to go: Getting the word out on the Mackinac Bridge closure to public traffic during annual bridge walk