Posted on October 20th, 2016Robert J. Sweeney, Executive Secretary of the MBA, reported today that 464,394 vehicles crossed the Mackinac Bridge during the month of September compared to 442,402 in 2015. For the month of September, traffic is up 5.0% and fare revenue is up 4.5% compared to last year. The Mackinac Bridge Authority has scheduled… Read More
- Major traffic backups averted during Mackinac Bridge Walk closure, but still room to improve
- Planning to cross the Mackinac Bridge on Labor Day?
- Less than a week to go: Mackinac Bridge Authority finalizing plans for the Annual Bridge Walk
- Text alerts available for Mackinac Bridge annual walk
- Two weeks to go: Getting the word out on the Mackinac Bridge closure to public traffic during annual bridge walk