Posted on August 22nd, 2016Most would agree that summer goes by too fast in northern Michigan. But August doesn’t just mark the end of summer at the Mackinac Bridge; it’s the annual peak of traffic with a host of fun events ahead. Mackinac Bridge Authority (MBA) Executive Secretary Bob Sweeney believes this late-summer traffic s… Read More
- Major traffic backups averted during Mackinac Bridge Walk closure, but still room to improve
- Planning to cross the Mackinac Bridge on Labor Day?
- Less than a week to go: Mackinac Bridge Authority finalizing plans for the Annual Bridge Walk
- Text alerts available for Mackinac Bridge annual walk
- Two weeks to go: Getting the word out on the Mackinac Bridge closure to public traffic during annual bridge walk